About the Blog:

Guelph Politico is locally sourced and dedicated to covering the political and cultural scene in the City of Guelph. Est. 2008.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Something's Different"

You might remark. Yes Politico fans, with the election season finally upon us, I decided to give the website header a bit of a facelift. It's something I've had in the back of mind for a while now - especially since I got this shot of the downtown from the Matrix Building back when we were shooting Mind's Eye at Synn Studios. That, and the election, seemed to provide enough umph to make me go and do it.

So what's in the cooker? I mean aside from the new graphic. Well, once the nominations are closed, we might be going back up to daily posts till the election. That's not for certain right now, but it's something I've been thinking about. As well, look for Q&As with (hopefully) all the mayoral and city council candidates, and there maybe some audio interviews courtesy of my new endeavour, The Wyndham Street podcast, which I'm co-producing with the Synn's Mr. Soch.

There's some good stuff coming up, so stay tuned.

No comments: