About the Blog:

Guelph Politico is locally sourced and dedicated to covering the political and cultural scene in the City of Guelph. Est. 2008.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stewart and Lawson Enter Sign Wars

I snapped this picture on the corner of Edinburgh and Paisley yesterday. It caught my eye because the NDP's Bobbi Stewart appeared to finally be joining the battle for eye sores... I mean the parade of election signs (mostly Marty Burke and Frank Valeriote) that have been popping up all over town since the writ was dropped a week ago today. I remember reading somewhere that Stewart's signs we're getting delivered to her until Thursday, and no matter what you think of election signs in general, I think it's nice to see the orange and white get some love next to the blue and the red. I was also heartened to see some Green Party signs with John Lawson's name pop up around my 'hood today. One week down, five to go.

No comments: