Twice-monthly, Guelph Politico posts the latest inspection results from the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Unit inspection of local restaurants, hotels, cafes, grocery stores and other businesses that handle food. We call it "Mangez!", and this column highlights the latest inspections done by WDGPH, and the results they've posted.Here are the inspections done between September 1-15 according to the "Check Before You Choose" website.
*No infractions found
- Black Bell Bar and Dining Room, 107 Wyndham St N
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 35 Harvard Rd
- Cora Breakfast and Lunch, 2 - 35 Harvard Rd
- Cusina Mediterranean Bistro, 5 - 160 Kortright Rd W
- Domino's Pizza, 585 Eramosa Rd
- Esso, 59 Woodlawn Rd W
- Esso, 587 York Rd
- Guelph Shell, 145 Speedvale Avenue W
- Homewood Health Centre - ED Kitchen, 150 Delhi St.
- Mini Mart, 338 Waterloo Ave
- Petro Canada, 415 Woodlawn Rd
- Pierre's Poutine, 71 Macdonell St
- Pioneer - Snack Express, 715 Wellington St W
- Real Deal Sports Bar & Billiards, 224 Victoria Rd S
- Robusta Cafe & Lounge, 101B - 160 Macdonell St
- Shed Market Inc, 6 - 1388 Gordon Street
- State and Main Kitchen and Bar, 1-79 Clair Rd E
- Turtle Jack's Muskoka Grill, 515 Woodlawn Rd W
- U of G - Planet Bean MacDonald Hall, 50 Stone Rd E
- Valeriote's Market, 204 Yorkshire St N
- Win Chinese Food, 1467 Gordon St
- Workside ECE Centre - Preschool Loft, 148 Delhi St
*Non-critical infraction: An infraction (violation) that is not likely to lead to food-borne illness or infection (e.g., lighting is not bright enough for food preparation or work areas).
- Cornerstone, 1 Wyndham St N (2 Non-Critical Infractions)
- Mary Brown's, 380 Eramosa Rd (2 Non-Critical Infractions)
- U of G - Pages Coffee House, 50 Stone Rd E (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
*Critical infraction: A violation found during an inspection that could be a health hazard.
- Diwa Indian Cuisine, 336 Speedvale Ave W (1 Critical, 2 Non-Critical)
Curious about the restaurant or establishment you're going to, check out "Check Before You Choose" before you head out the door.