Twice-monthly, Guelph Politico posts the latest inspection results from the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Unit inspection of local restaurants, hotels, cafes, grocery stores and other businesses that handle food. We call it "Mangez!", and this column highlights the latest inspections done by WDGPH, and the results they've posted.Here are the inspections done between June 16-30 according to the "Check Before You Choose" website.
*No infractions found
- Curb Side Grill, 127 Stone Rd W
- Little Folks Montessori Inc., 577 Willow Road
- Little Learners Daycare Centre, 214 Victoria Rd S
- Manchu Wok, 435 Stone Rd W
- The Nguyen's, G - 400 Speedvale Avenue W
- Pho Saigon Restaurant, 2-240 Silvercreek Pkwy
- Samura Japanese Restaurant, 281 Woodlawn Rd W
- Vienna Eatery, 28 Macdonell St
*Non-critical infraction: An infraction (violation) that is not likely to lead to food-borne illness or infection (e.g., lighting is not bright enough for food preparation or work areas).
- Caribbean Queen, 435 Stone Rd W (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
- The Cornerstone, 1 Wyndham St N (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
- Italian Canadian Club, 135 Ferguson St (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
- Lillian's Children's Centre, 500 Willow Rd (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
- Pita Pit, 103 - 5 Woodlawn Rd W (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, D1 - 5 Woodlawn Rd West (1 Non-Critical Infraction)
*Critical infraction: A violation found during an inspection that could be a health hazard.
- Harmony House Retirement Home, 2129 Gordon St S (1 Critical)
- The Royal on Gordon, 1691 Gordon St (1 Critical, 1 Non-Critical)
- Thanh Phat Asian Grocery, 252 Silvercreek Pky N (2 Critical, 3 Non-Critical)