1) Why did you want to run for city council?
I am a life long resident of Guelph. I was on Guelph City Council for nine years between 1991and 2000. I feel the spending and the direction the council is taking is not where our city should be going.
2) What do you think of the performance of the last council?
I am not impressed with the direction we are headed.
3) Please describe your position/ideas on the following issues:
Bring the 84/16 split to a 60/40 split
Stay within our means
Always look for improvement
Finish what we have started and THEN look ahead
e) Arts & Culture
Promote Art and Culture better than we have. This is a perfect opportunity to make Guelph a destination.
4) Is there another issue that you’d specifically like to highlight/focus on?
Try for a balanced budget.
5) What’s your message for voters?