About the Blog:

Guelph Politico is locally sourced and dedicated to covering the political and cultural scene in the City of Guelph. Est. 2008.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's Right with this Picture?

Sending out a little love to my brothers and sisters in Guelph-based journalism today (as I nod to the oratory-style of Cornel West), because The Guelph Mercury has finally launched its new website. My short review is positive so far. It's as easy to navigate as the old site once you get your bearings. It took me a while to find the links to the Mercury blogs, like 59 Carden Street for example.(For the record, you click on the "More" tab in the middle of the task bar under the flag, or logo), but I do like how the blog now pops open in a new tab on browser. So far, so good!

No comments: